1. Go the extra mile? No I can’t do that…
2. I won’t do WHATEVER it takes to win.
3. Hmm, to look the BEST I can on stage and spend a little extra money…I’m sorry its not in the budget.
4. No, I won’t spend the extra time to get ready.
5. I’m sorry, I am not going to listen to your professional opinion.
Pro’s DON’T SAY THESE THINGS! So NPC ladies…
- Don’t skimp on your budget when it comes to your stage appearance! If you are going to “save money” do it on your jewelry, shoes and book a cheaper hotel room NOT on your stage appearance. Know your market and know the costs of tanning, makeup, hair, and good suits this going into it. If you are going to do it…do it all the way.
- Take the time to make your appointments and plan ahead! Don’t short yourself on time. Plan ahead so you aren’t in a panic day of show.
- Listen to the professionals as to what looks GOOD on stage, not your ideas on what you think you should look like. This is a fitness competition not a Victoria Secret Fashion Show or Pintrest posting. The lighting on stage is incredibly different and WE KNOW how to deal with it. This is our trade, this is what we study.
- DO WHATEVER it takes to WIN! Make your look a PRIORITY!
The PROS KNOW THESE THINGS….THATS WHY THEY ARE PROS!