Martha Stewart Magazine says…..
1. Multipurpose brushes - use mascara spoolies to seperate lashes, brush brows and smooth fine hair on face.
2. Brow Tamer - They talked about using clear brow gel to tame the brows….I agree but a quick trick is to take one of the above “essential” mascara spoolies and spray a little hairspray on it and smooth over brows. If that is too flaky, use clear mascara or ELF Clear brow Gel! Only $1! It’s awesome!
3. Modern Makeup sponge - Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge $10 at Target…better than the latex disposable ones. You can wash it and reuse.
4. Pointy tipped Q-tips - Take makeup mistakes to perfect accuracy. Use a pointed q-tip instead of traditional cotton swab. Micro Point 2 sided cotton swabs $2 for $25.
5. No Pinch Lash Curler - MAC just came out with an awesome curler!!! Closest I have seen to Shu Umura’s.
6. Spot Cleansing wipes - Can clean off one little area and not the whole face if not needed. Great for travel.