Oils on the face? Yes!Here is a list of oils that are actually good for the face!
- Apricot kernel oil: all skin types, but good for dry skin.
- Avocado oil: Rich in vitamins A and B. Good for sensitive and dry skin.
- Grapeseed oil: High in antioxidants. Great for oily and combination skin.
- Jojoba oil: balancing. Treats psoriasis and eczema.
- Sweet almond oil: softens the skin. All skin types can use this.
- Vitamin E: rich in anti-aging antioxidants. For very dry skin.
If the idea of applying oil to the face to “moisturize” try applying for a few min and rinsing with a warm water.