Needing a little summer color in this frozen tundra. This is the absolute BEST self tanner. I just did a shoot with Miss Ohio USA and commented on her beautiful golden tan and she said “oh thanks it’s just Banana Boat”. I was like no way I have used that one for like 10 years!!! You CAN ONLY get it at walmart to my knowledge. Here is WHY it’s the best…
1. Doesn’t smell weird while using or after
2. Goes on even
3. It’s moisturizing
4. It doesn’t wear off at all
5. You can layer it according to your color
6. It’s quick….results after 1 application
7. Very brown color, never orange
NOW that we have that covered…here is a few tips on application.
* Shower before use
* Use in evening
* shave and exfoliate right before use
* use a scrub that isn’t oily
* start with the legs and work your way up putting the largest portion on legs, torso and arms and slightly rubbing into the feet, hands and face
*wash hands well immidiately after use
* let sit overnight and apply another layer in morning. By evening you will have a nice color.
* when you shower immidiately after use make the showers quick and to the point. Avoid baths, soaking or shaving
That’s it!!! I’ve used this one for about 10 years and I’m a severe tanorexic. I used to go to the tanning bed everyday in highschool. Now I use 50 SPF and get a spray tan OR go to my trusted sun in a bottle.
Cost: about $7.00 at Walmart