It's here! It's here! The past few weeks, I woke up planning to send my daughter to school in shorts and sandals MID October because it was 80 degrees. Well, FINALLY I woke up today to a familiar chill in the air. Fall. Finally. So clearly, in preparation for changing skin we need to stock up to transition or faces as well as our attitude! I have seen companies have "FALL BOXES", I watched Savannah Crisley open one on Facebook Live the other night by the company, Fit Fun Fab or something like that. Without further adiu, here is my FAV FALL products. (Click the product for easy purchase)
1. Exfoliator - This is the JAM for face and body. Love Lush for so many reasons...quality ingredients and cruelty free. This scrub has just enough grit to get the dead skin off but won't dry out the skin. Love.
2. Dark Nail Polish - I have my hands in alcohol ALL DAY LONG cleaning brushes and washing my hands. I don't have time or money to get my nails done every two weeks so I do an at home mani using an emery board, cuticle oil and orange stick to push back cuticles and I LOVE this at home Gel polish possible without a light! Quick and easy. PS FOR FALL FUN try one of the darker colors!
3. Maybelline Chocoholic Lip Color. Dark. Brown. Beautiful on light and dark skin tones. Stunning. Matte finish but not super dry.
4. Hair Mask - Your hair gets dry just as your skin. This one is quick, doesn't require 10 min...just a few, smells great and is made of lots of great natural oils and antioxidants.
5. Vitamin D - Seasonal Affective Disorder is REAL. I LOVE fall and when it hits, I am so so so tired all the time. I have a major Vitamin D deficiency but I learned that I am not alone. The average American has significantly less Vitamin D than the body needs to maintain reasonable energy levels.
6. TIME TO DEFEND! Supplements like Echinacea and Airborne work well, but essential oils take immune defense to the next level. Also, you can use them on your kids! (Some of them, there are restrictions).
7. Forget Pumpkin Spice - Creme Brulee is where it's at! This is more than a bubble bath, it is a soak in heaven. The smell is lasting and makes the water feel like a luxury spa soak.
8. Moisturizer that's not heavy but adds great hydration to the changing skin.
9. Cranberry Eyeshadow - God was pretty for the summer, but this warms the color palette up a bit. Balanced with a nice warm brown and matte chocolate is one of my favorite color palettes for all eye colors.
10. Blanket Scarf - I think I look forward to fall partially because my Blanket scarves are like your grown up blankie. I can use them as a scarf, a shawl or when desperate a blanket! Thse come so many color options for $12 you can get 10 of them! They dress up a T and Jeans or you can add them to a black dress. LOVE LOVE LOVE!