Did you know our skin regularly needs to be exfoliated in order for the "new" skin to shine through? Not just our face but our bodies as well. However, there is a fine line between having a clean break with the dead skin cells and damaging our skin. Here are a few things I love to exfoliate with....
1. Clarins has a great gentle exfoliator for the face. Nice to do in the shower.
2. I've been using a scrub from MOJO Spa in Chicago that is made of Peppermint and Rosemary oils. It had cleared up my skin extremely well!
3. Lush Sea Salt scrub - it makes me feel like I am at the ocean! Love this stuff!!
4. Dry exfoliator, this one by BOSCIA, it is an interesting concept. I like this a lot for a gentle exfoliation. It feels nice and controlled.
1. One of the best I have found I get at Ulta by Tree Hut. It doesn't dry out and it makes the skin feel awesome.
2. You can make a body scrub yourself! Sometimes I whip one up with sugar, brown sugar, sea salt...brewed coffee grounds to tighten skin, essential oils like sweet orange or peppermint.
The key is to have a mit available to use for exfoliation. Propperly. You all know I wouldn't recommend things unless ice tried it! Below are some photos FROM MY HOUSE of the products over mentioned above!
Exfoliate away and give your skin a new day!!!